While this man was never a U.S. President, he was President for 11 states in this country. His name is Jefferson Davis, and he was President of the Confederate States of America (POTCS) from 1861-1865. For millions of people, he is a part of their Presidential history. So through this website we acknowledge him, as he was sworn in as the elected President of the newly formed Confederate States of America on February 22, 1862, a date chosen in honor of George Washington's birthday. (Prior to that Davis had been Provisional President as of February 18, 1861.)
We invite you to:
- Learn about Jefferson Davis, as well as a few places you can visit to learn more
- Check out the Fun video facts that were referenced in the promotional video below
- Learn about the Confederate flag image used within the heart graphic on this page
- Read a few words about the two best friends who formed this website
- Check out our "sister site" POTUSMatch.com, which focuses on the 43 U.S. Presidents
- Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter
Watch Emperor Boagmoar from the upcoming YouTube series "The Adventures of Bionoid Blake Dermont in the Great Beyond" talk about his perfect Presidential match!
Video is Copyright 2014 by StarQuest Entertainment.
Author's note: Even though the character used is considered the "evil" one in the series, in no way are we depicting Davis as evil. The choice was made because Boagmoar would idolize a man with strong convictions, and if he was going to have a favorite President, we felt Davis would be his choice. So no insults are intended! (If we were comparing two real people here, Davis would be, by far, the more competent one!)